Live-in Care Hove
Live-in Care Hove
Many people who find themselves struggling to live on their own do so because they are caring for someone else. As a result, they often lose their independence and have difficulty taking care of themselves.
It can be difficult to know what kind of care you need, and it can be even harder to find someone to provide it. At Ascot Care, we help you find a live-in carer who will meet your needs and keep you safe and secure in your own home.
We work with clients throughout the Hove area, so we know the area well. We also know how important trust is when it comes to choosing a carer—and we want you to feel comfortable with us before making a decision.
Our approach is simple: we carefully select the best possible carer based on your preferences and needs, then provide regular feedback to family members so they can see how well your new companion is meeting their needs as well. We abide by all rules of NHS (National Health Service) when it comes to health care requirements so that you receive quality assistance at all times.
Our services include the facility to stay at home instead of residential care; support and care for keeping your well-being and independence; quality companionship; a lifestyle of your choice; and more.
To book an appointment, visit our website at www.ascotcare.com or give us a call at 01403 218511 or send us an email at email@example.com
Founder & Director
“We want to make a difference to lives, clients and staff members. We want to see lives transformed. Unity is strength.”
Services we provide
Live-in Care provides flexibility to our clients in the comfort of their own home. Usually a client needs a care worker around the house at various times of day or night to assist or carry out certain tasks that they cannot necessarily do on their own. Our care workers receive the highest quality care in the West Sussex area and this enables them to live a fulfilled life with their care worker. The many benefits of choosing Live-in Care are:
- Stay living in your own home.
- Receive the care and support you require to maintain your independence and wellbeing.
- Quality companionship (available for community interactions and outings).
- Continuity of care.
- Choice of your lifestyle.
- Flexibility of meal times and menus.
- Security and safety.
With a variety of services to choose from, each client has an individual Care Plan tailored to their specific needs and a Risk Assessment carried out prior to care and support commencing. Clients (and their families or guardians, when appropriate) are encouraged to be actively involved in developing their initial Care Plan and any subsequent adjustments to be made, if client needs change.
Ascot Care provides a range of personal care and support services to many clients in the West Sussex area in their own homes. In addition, Ascot Care is registered with several governing bodies such as the CQC and UKHCA, to ensure our quality of domiciliary care is of the highest standard.
- Personal care – support with bathing, getting up, going to bed, dressing and undressing, mobility, eating meals, continence.
- Household assistance with general household cleaning.
- Accompanied visits – shopping trips, days out and holidays.
- Escorting – to hospital or other appointments such as GP, dentist, chiropodist, local clubs and church groups.
- Overnight care.
- Support after hospital discharge.
- Respite care – if you are a full-time carer for someone we can look after your loved one for you, allowing you some well deserved rest.
Ascot Care are proud to offer a wide range of specialist care services to ensure that we can meet the needs of all of our clients. This enables our clients to live independently in their own home at all times with the help of our dedicated care workers. As well as Live in care services and domiciliary care we can also provide awake night care services.
This is where a carer stays with the client overnight to provide care. The care provided will depend on the individual clients needs, however we can administer for a large variety of care needs. There are many benefits for having awake night care services which include:
Benefits of awake night care services:
- Allows you to remain at home as oppose to a residential care home.
- Around the clock support ensuring that there is always a qualified carer near by.
- Increased Safety and Security.
- Flexibility of sleeping patterns.
- Full assistance with any needs throughout the night.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure that we meet national care standards for quality and safety. To learn more about the CQC please visit their website.
We met all standards set by the CQC in the last inspection. To see the results please click the ‘see report’ button.
If you would like to know more about Live-In care and Domiciliary Care in Horsham and surrounding areas please contact us.