Live-in Care Rusper
Live-in Care Rusper
At Ascot Care, we’ve been in the industry since 2008 and offer Live-in Care in Rusper and nearby areas.
Our professionals work hard to make sure that each customer’s privacy, individuality and dignity are maintained all the time.
We understand how difficult it can be for people who are struggling with health issues or who have limited mobility to live independently. We offer live-in care so that you can stay where you feel most comfortable—your own home.
We respect the privacy and dignity of our customers at all times, but we also offer concise information about the home care services available for them so they can choose what works best for their lifestyle. Our team will provide regular feedback to your family members about your progress, so there’s no need for them to worry about how things are going at home.
We abide by all the rules of NHS to meet all health care requirements and needs of our customers.
We treat each client as an individual who deserves special attention and care because they have special needs that need to be taken into consideration when providing them with home care services.
For more information, visit our website at www.ascotcare.com or give us a call at 01403 218511 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & Director
“We want to make a difference to lives, clients and staff members. We want to see lives transformed. Unity is strength.”
Services we provide
Live-in Care provides flexibility to our clients in the comfort of their own home. Usually a client needs a care worker around the house at various times of day or night to assist or carry out certain tasks that they cannot necessarily do on their own. Our care workers receive the highest quality care in the West Sussex area and this enables them to live a fulfilled life with their care worker. The many benefits of choosing Live-in Care are:
- Stay living in your own home.
- Receive the care and support you require to maintain your independence and wellbeing.
- Quality companionship (available for community interactions and outings).
- Continuity of care.
- Choice of your lifestyle.
- Flexibility of meal times and menus.
- Security and safety.
With a variety of services to choose from, each client has an individual Care Plan tailored to their specific needs and a Risk Assessment carried out prior to care and support commencing. Clients (and their families or guardians, when appropriate) are encouraged to be actively involved in developing their initial Care Plan and any subsequent adjustments to be made, if client needs change.
Ascot Care provides a range of personal care and support services to many clients in the West Sussex area in their own homes. In addition, Ascot Care is registered with several governing bodies such as the CQC and UKHCA, to ensure our quality of domiciliary care is of the highest standard.
- Personal care – support with bathing, getting up, going to bed, dressing and undressing, mobility, eating meals, continence.
- Household assistance with general household cleaning.
- Accompanied visits – shopping trips, days out and holidays.
- Escorting – to hospital or other appointments such as GP, dentist, chiropodist, local clubs and church groups.
- Overnight care.
- Support after hospital discharge.
- Respite care – if you are a full-time carer for someone we can look after your loved one for you, allowing you some well deserved rest.
Ascot Care are proud to offer a wide range of specialist care services to ensure that we can meet the needs of all of our clients. This enables our clients to live independently in their own home at all times with the help of our dedicated care workers. As well as Live in care services and domiciliary care we can also provide awake night care services.
This is where a carer stays with the client overnight to provide care. The care provided will depend on the individual clients needs, however we can administer for a large variety of care needs. There are many benefits for having awake night care services which include:
Benefits of awake night care services:
- Allows you to remain at home as oppose to a residential care home.
- Around the clock support ensuring that there is always a qualified carer near by.
- Increased Safety and Security.
- Flexibility of sleeping patterns.
- Full assistance with any needs throughout the night.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure that we meet national care standards for quality and safety. To learn more about the CQC please visit their website.
We met all standards set by the CQC in the last inspection. To see the results please click the ‘see report’ button.
If you would like to know more about Live-In care and Domiciliary Care in Horsham and surrounding areas please contact us.