Live-in Care Worthing
Live-in Care Worthing
When you’re having trouble living on your own, it’s hard to know who to turn to.
But we’re here to help! At Ascot Care, we offer live-in services in Worthing and nearby areas. Our goal is to make sure you get the care you need—and that means finding the right carer for you.
We understand that living on your own can be challenging, and we’re here to help you stay in the comfort of your own home instead of moving into a residential care facility.
With our skilled team of caregivers, you’ll get support and care to keep your well-being and independence—and we will help you choose the best possible caregiver based on your preferences.
You’ll also have access to regular feedback from us so that family members can stay informed about what’s going on at home.
We abide by all rules of NHS to meet all health care requirements. And we’re committed to providing quality companionship for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We know there are many things that are important in life: a safe environment that allows for lifestyle choices; flexibility in menus and meal times; the ability for someone else to make decisions for you; security; and more. And those are just some of the reasons why so many people choose to engage with us as their caregivers.
So give us a call today (01403 218511) or visit our website at www.ascotcare.com for more information about all our services!
Founder & Director
“We want to make a difference to lives, clients and staff members. We want to see lives transformed. Unity is strength.”
Services we provide
Live-in Care provides flexibility to our clients in the comfort of their own home. Usually a client needs a care worker around the house at various times of day or night to assist or carry out certain tasks that they cannot necessarily do on their own. Our care workers receive the highest quality care in the West Sussex area and this enables them to live a fulfilled life with their care worker. The many benefits of choosing Live-in Care are:
- Stay living in your own home.
- Receive the care and support you require to maintain your independence and wellbeing.
- Quality companionship (available for community interactions and outings).
- Continuity of care.
- Choice of your lifestyle.
- Flexibility of meal times and menus.
- Security and safety.
With a variety of services to choose from, each client has an individual Care Plan tailored to their specific needs and a Risk Assessment carried out prior to care and support commencing. Clients (and their families or guardians, when appropriate) are encouraged to be actively involved in developing their initial Care Plan and any subsequent adjustments to be made, if client needs change.
Ascot Care provides a range of personal care and support services to many clients in the West Sussex area in their own homes. In addition, Ascot Care is registered with several governing bodies such as the CQC and UKHCA, to ensure our quality of domiciliary care is of the highest standard.
- Personal care – support with bathing, getting up, going to bed, dressing and undressing, mobility, eating meals, continence.
- Household assistance with general household cleaning.
- Accompanied visits – shopping trips, days out and holidays.
- Escorting – to hospital or other appointments such as GP, dentist, chiropodist, local clubs and church groups.
- Overnight care.
- Support after hospital discharge.
- Respite care – if you are a full-time carer for someone we can look after your loved one for you, allowing you some well deserved rest.
Ascot Care are proud to offer a wide range of specialist care services to ensure that we can meet the needs of all of our clients. This enables our clients to live independently in their own home at all times with the help of our dedicated care workers. As well as Live in care services and domiciliary care we can also provide awake night care services.
This is where a carer stays with the client overnight to provide care. The care provided will depend on the individual clients needs, however we can administer for a large variety of care needs. There are many benefits for having awake night care services which include:
Benefits of awake night care services:
- Allows you to remain at home as oppose to a residential care home.
- Around the clock support ensuring that there is always a qualified carer near by.
- Increased Safety and Security.
- Flexibility of sleeping patterns.
- Full assistance with any needs throughout the night.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure that we meet national care standards for quality and safety. To learn more about the CQC please visit their website.
We met all standards set by the CQC in the last inspection. To see the results please click the ‘see report’ button.
If you would like to know more about Live-In care and Domiciliary Care in Horsham and surrounding areas please contact us.