Live-in Care Reigate and Banstead
Live-in Care Reigate and Banstead
At Ascot Care, we understand that sometimes it’s just not enough to be able to live on your own. Whether you’ve been struggling with a health condition or you simply need someone to help with the daily tasks of living, we can help you find a live-in care service that works for you.
We carefully select the best possible carer based on a client’s preferences, and we make sure that they abide by all the rules of NHS to meet all health care requirements. Our team will guide you through the process and provide regular feedback to family members so that they know exactly what’s happening with their loved ones.
You’ll have the freedom of staying at home instead of residential care, and we’ll make sure that your well-being and independence are our top priorities. You’ll also get quality companionship from your caregiver—someone who knows how important it is for someone else to be there for you when you need it most.
With our services available in Reigate and Banstead as well as nearby areas like Surrey, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Bedfordshire and Essex; we’re delighted to say this is not just another residential care service but an opportunity for you to live your life with dignity and independence.
We know that many people are choosing this option because they want more freedom in their lives—they want to stay at home instead of residential care facilities. We offer Live-in Care in Reigate and Banstead and nearby areas—give us a call at 01403 218511 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information!
Founder & Director
“We want to make a difference to lives, clients and staff members. We want to see lives transformed. Unity is strength.”
Services we provide
Live-in Care provides flexibility to our clients in the comfort of their own home. Usually a client needs a care worker around the house at various times of day or night to assist or carry out certain tasks that they cannot necessarily do on their own. Our care workers receive the highest quality care in the West Sussex area and this enables them to live a fulfilled life with their care worker. The many benefits of choosing Live-in Care are:
- Stay living in your own home.
- Receive the care and support you require to maintain your independence and wellbeing.
- Quality companionship (available for community interactions and outings).
- Continuity of care.
- Choice of your lifestyle.
- Flexibility of meal times and menus.
- Security and safety.
With a variety of services to choose from, each client has an individual Care Plan tailored to their specific needs and a Risk Assessment carried out prior to care and support commencing. Clients (and their families or guardians, when appropriate) are encouraged to be actively involved in developing their initial Care Plan and any subsequent adjustments to be made, if client needs change.
Ascot Care provides a range of personal care and support services to many clients in the West Sussex area in their own homes. In addition, Ascot Care is registered with several governing bodies such as the CQC and UKHCA, to ensure our quality of domiciliary care is of the highest standard.
- Personal care – support with bathing, getting up, going to bed, dressing and undressing, mobility, eating meals, continence.
- Household assistance with general household cleaning.
- Accompanied visits – shopping trips, days out and holidays.
- Escorting – to hospital or other appointments such as GP, dentist, chiropodist, local clubs and church groups.
- Overnight care.
- Support after hospital discharge.
- Respite care – if you are a full-time carer for someone we can look after your loved one for you, allowing you some well deserved rest.
Ascot Care are proud to offer a wide range of specialist care services to ensure that we can meet the needs of all of our clients. This enables our clients to live independently in their own home at all times with the help of our dedicated care workers. As well as Live in care services and domiciliary care we can also provide awake night care services.
This is where a carer stays with the client overnight to provide care. The care provided will depend on the individual clients needs, however we can administer for a large variety of care needs. There are many benefits for having awake night care services which include:
Benefits of awake night care services:
- Allows you to remain at home as oppose to a residential care home.
- Around the clock support ensuring that there is always a qualified carer near by.
- Increased Safety and Security.
- Flexibility of sleeping patterns.
- Full assistance with any needs throughout the night.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure that we meet national care standards for quality and safety. To learn more about the CQC please visit their website.
We met all standards set by the CQC in the last inspection. To see the results please click the ‘see report’ button.
If you would like to know more about Live-In care and Domiciliary Care in Horsham and surrounding areas please contact us.