We provide quality care, help and support for adults in Horsham and the surrounding area
- We promote independent living in the safety of the clients own home.
- We meet a range of personal needs in the homes of our clients.
- We respect the dignity and privacy of our clients at all times.
- We treat each person as an individual.
- Our clients receive clear, concise information regarding the care available to them.
- We regularly provide feedback to family members.
- We work in collaboration with the NHS to ensure continuing health care needs are met.
We are regulated
By law, all agencies in England that provide personal care to people in their own homes are responsible for making sure that the care they provide meets national standards of quality and safety.
The CQC inspect agencies to ensure they are meeting the national standards and we met every standard set by the CQC in our last inspection. To see the results of the inspection please click on the link below.